changes, cancelations, refunds
ALL ORDERS ARE CUSTOM ORDERS AND ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL AFTER THE ORDER DEADLINE
- You can only request order changes, cancelations or refunds BEFORE the order deadline. The order deadline is on the product page.
- Once the order has closed online, changes, cancelation or refunds will not longer be honored. This applies to error and duplicate orders also. So please check your order confirmations after placing your order. Confirmations are immediately sent to the email you provided.
- Please make sure you are familiar with the fit of the item. If you have any questions regarding the item, please contact us before you place your order. 405-677-8833 or email@example.com Since we only order the items customers place we do not have "extras" to replace if something you order does not fit right.
- We are unable to reprint just one item if you order incorrectly, our minimum is 24 pieces.
- If the total order does not reach the minimum of 24 or more, the main contact for your organization that organized the order will request extension of the order deadline to try to reach the minimum. This will delay the whole order until we get the minimum. Production will then be reschedule for approximately 2 weeks from that new deadline.
- If the order gets extended and does not meet the minimum still, it will either be refunded or we may ask to apply an additional under minimum charge so we can still produce it. This will be requested through Shopify for you to pay online.